EUROBUS/Transmodel : 1992
- 1994 (DGXIII)
- European Data Model for Public Transport: Transmodel V.3
- Transmodel V.3 represents data structures for the domains :
and describes the interface with the Geographic Information Systems based on the GDF norm.
- personnel disposition
- automatic vehicle monitoring
- passenger information (theoretical and real-time data)
- fare collection
- management information/statistics
EuroBus results are based on :
Research and development continued within the Harpist task force.
- the Cassiope project results
- the German data model OPNV
- the neeeds and expertise of numerous European operators:
For instance : Le Havre, Toulon, London Transport, Birmingham, Hampshire CC,
- Industry partners' expertise :
For instance : CLI, Siemens- Häni, INIT...
© transmodel - 2001